Friday 19 September 2014

My Sixties Inspired Makeup Look

My Sixties Inspired Makeup Look





1 - Benefit sun beam: Along my cheekbones and a bit down my cheeks by my nose.
2 - 17 Brow Kit.
3 - Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara and Clinique High Impact Mascara on top.
4 - No 7 Glam Rock Eye shadow Palette: Light Grey/silver all over lid, Dark grey/silver in and just above crease, Black in and just below crease and just below bottom lash line.
5 - Fashionista Blush in New York: on cheek bones and bringing it back to the hair line.
6 - Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: Under cheek bones to contour and a little on forehead.
7 - Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose Coquette blended with Maybelline lip liner in Intense Pink.
8 - Maybelline Fit Me Powder.
9 - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.
10 - Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
11 - Maybelline Eye Pencil: On water line and top line all the way across the eye.
12 - Maybelline Liner - All along lash line leading to two parallel flicks.













































































What do you think? Comment any makeup looks you think I should try next.



Much love

Em xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment