Wednesday 15 October 2014

OOTD - Black, Boxy & Boyish

OOTD - Black, Boxy & Boyish



Checks and Autumn are two things that will probably always go together but this year it's all about the "grid" print or as I like to call it "minimalistic tartan". To me this is another excuse to add more black to my wardrobe - instead of greens, reds and purples it's black, white and back again. Preppy as always, even a little boyish chic as some brands call it, featuring my favourite patent loafers and the comfiest slim fitting trousers I have ever owned. Easy to style and you can still look cute even if you spent over 12 hours at school the previous day and had to face the wrath of sixth form on around 6 hours sleep - don't ask but it's safe to say I needed my concealer today... :P















Jumper: New Look/Identical Here
Trousers: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Necklace: Accessorize




What do you think?



Much love


Emm xxx

1 comment: