Sunday 12 October 2014

OOTD - Florals, Pearls & Fur

OOTD - Florals, Pearls & Fur




As you can probably tell from my a lot of my previous posts, I'm really into anything preppy lately! I'm loving collared jumpers, cigarette trousers and almost boyish shoes - loafers, brogues. But as a self-confessed "girly-girl" I do love to add a few feminine touches; such as the pearl beaded collar of the jumper, the fluffy key ring on my bag and of course the faux fur jacket. Yes I have been wearing this jacket almost non-stop since I brought it, but can you really blame me?! It's just so comfy to wear and so the faux fur is so soft!! All my family keeps asking to try it on or even stroke it as weird as it sounds - it seems every hug I give when wearing this jacket seems to last just a little longer while people feel how soft it really is. Faux fur is something I can justify spending a little more on but mine was from Zara so wasn't as expensive as many I looked at online, although honestly, if you're looking for a bargain, almost every high street store is filled with fur this autumn/winter in all colours and styles!




















Jumper: Primark/Similar Here/And Here
Trousers: River Island/Similar Here/And Here
Fur Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Primark/Similar Here




What do you think?



Much love


Emm xxx

1 comment:

  1. i think your jacket is gorgeous! its so interesting to see different textures.
    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete